Atmore men charged from jail search Feb. 9 by ECSO
Two Atmore men were charged with promoting prison contraband during a Feb. 9 search at Escambia County Detention Center, according to officials.
Darrell O. Brown, 29, and Kevin L. Watson, 44, were each charged with promoting prison contraband I, having a cellular telephone, Sheriff Heath Jackson said in a release.
Five other men were charged with promoting prison contraband I as well. They include:
• Christopher L. Pugh, 26, of Brewton;
• Marcus O. Pritchett, 26, of Selma;
• Marcus J. Dooms, 33, of Mobile;
• Tamichael V. Hudson, 47, of Mobile; and,
• Willie J. Henry, 40, of Mobile.
Jackson said this is still an ongoing case and more charges are expected.