Sheriff’s reports for Wed., July 10, 2019
During the week of June 30 to July 5, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to four domestic calls, two domestic escorts, performed 26 transports and two funeral escorts.
• Joni B. Diamond, 36, of Brewton, for two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
• Whitney S. Long, 19, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance.
• Lauren N. Sumlin, 35, of N/A, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Joseph B. Fallon, 37, of Sylacauga, for FTA.
• Jermain Westry, 42, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Amelia L. Miles, 60, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Joseph A. Lowery, 53, of Century, Fla., for FTA.
• Jermain Smith, 33, of Flomaton, for escape I and FTA.
• Karen E. Nelson, 49, of Brewton, for leaving the scene of an accident.
• George D. Cutts, 57, of Brewton, for domestic violence III.