Sheriff’s reports for Wed., Aug. 28, 2019
During the week of Aug. 17-23, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to four domestic calls, performed 38 transports and three funeral escorts.
• Tyler H. Smith, 30, of Brewton, for theft of property I and burglary III.
• Antonio Booker, 36, of Castleberry, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Linda Hooks, 58, of Castleberry, for six counts of negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Kevin Presley, 46, of Atmore, for theft of services I.
• Jonathan L. Howell, 35, of Wing, for theft of property IV, criminal mischief III and burglary III.
• Emilee Evans, 29, of Eight Mile, for FTA.
• Michael D. Howard, 38, of Milton, Fla., for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Jordan B. Lassitter, 24, of Atmore, for violation of parole.
• Gilbert W. Blackwell, 31, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Jeriko Bailey, 42, of Evergreen, for driving while revoked.
• Syvannah McGhee, 26, of East Brewton, for assault III.
• Brandon D. Jackson, 33, of Century, Fla., for FTA.
• Michael D. Kaufman, 20, of Range, for FTA.
• Stephen A Swinney, 68, of Pensacola, Fla., for FTA.
• Stephen N. McCranie, 38, of Etta, Miss., for FTA.
• Blake A. McGraw, 21, of Brewton, for sex offender registration notifcation act.
• Timothy D. Anthony, 25, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Dalton E. Harrison, 23, of Stockton, for FTA and receiving stolen property.