Sheriff’s report for Wed., Sept. 11, 2019
During the week of Aug. 31 to Sept. 6, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to five domestic calls, performed 35 transports and five funeral escorts.
• Desha R. Jenkins, 24, of Atmore, for interference with a domestic violence emergency call.
• Waylon D. Rowell, 35, of Monroeville, for driving under the influence.
• Jemorris J. Curry, 28, of Atmore, for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Brewer W. Murphy, 25, of East Brewton, for carrying a pistol without a permit.
• Cedrick M. Poindexter, 37, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear (FTA) and a pickup order.
• Amanda L. Bauldree, 32, of East Brewton, for FTA.
• Steven W. Whatley, 42, of Bay Minette, for theft by fraudulent leasing.
• Julia B. McCain, 50, of Brewton, for harassing communications.
• Melanie R. Price, 57, of Brewton, for criminal trespassing III.
• Ronald A. Odom, 40, of Brewton, for domestic violence III harassment.
• Randy Fretwell, 26, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Douglas J. Oliver, 28, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Rebecca Cook, 39, of Prattville, for FTA.
• Darian Eiland, 27, of Atmore, for theft of property I and burglary III.
• Shanequa Lewis, 26, of Brewton, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• John P. Miller, 53, of Brewton, for cruelty to animals.
• Kaeli Brown, 21, of Wing, for FTA.
• Mitchell L. Hall, 37, of Atmore, for certain persons forbidden to possess a firearm, receiving stolen property II and possession of marijuana II.
• Tiesha Salter, 43, of Frisco City, for FTA-traffic.
• John Dixon, 54, of Atmore, for FTa.