Sheriff’s report for Wed., Sept. 18, 2019
During the week of Sept. 7-13, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to five domestic calls, performed 26 transports and six funeral escorts.
• Jerry A. Wood, 47, of Flomaton, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Ackrulmauert P. Mims, 25, of Pensacola, Fla., for FTA.
• James L. Boutwell, 25, of N/A, for aggravated child abuse.
• Lynn T. Carmichael, 51, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• James A. Evans, 46, of Brewton, for violation of parole.
• Megan S. Ivey, 34, of Jay, Fla., for assault II.
• Dustin Gates, 32, of Perdido, for enticing a child and sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.
• James T. Jones, 51, of Auburn, for sodomy I.
• Korissa T. Piland, 28, of East Brewton, for FTA.
• Sklar B. Peacock, 28, of ATmore, for FTA, theft of property I and burglary III.
• Shannon Edwards, 24, of Brewton, for attempted murder and discharing a firearm in city limits.
• Roy D. Mosley, 36, of Perdido, for FTA.
• Kevin L. Case, 37, of Castleberry, for possession of a controlled substance.