Arrest report for Wed., Oct. 16, 2019
During the week of Oct.5-11, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to one domestic call, performed 36 transports and two funeral escorts.
• Mark A. Cannon, 61, of Brewton, for domestic violence III harassment.
• Chasity Anthony, 24, of Brewton, for menacing.
• Ricky Anthony, 34, of Brewton, for menacing and reckless endangerment.
• Lacy R. Nelson, 37, of Evergreen, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Michael T. Harris, 49, of Atmore, for possession of marijuana II.
• Eddie Pace, 55, of Brewton, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Jerby East, 22, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Rebecca L. Philen, 40, of Frisco City, for bond revocation.
• Byron O. Jones, 41, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Marcus D. Paul, 20, of Brewton, for sex offender registration notification act violation, conditional release violation and FTA.
• Bryce C. Griffith, 39, of Atmore, for making a terrorist threat and attempted arson.
• Daniel L. Miles, 26, of Brewton, for SORNA violation and resisting arrest.
• Pamela W. Whitten, 57, of Talledega, for FTA.
• Robert S. Mickens, 32, of N/A, for two counts of enticing a child.