Sheriff’s report for Wed., Nov. 27, 2019
During the week of Nov. 16-22, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to zero domestic calls, performed 42 transports and one funeral escort.
• William S. Arnold, 19, of Vincon, La., for carrying a concealed pistol without a permit and possession of marijuana II.
• Terrance D. Culliver, 50, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Dustin Gates, 32, of Period, for enticing a child and sex abuse of a child under 12.
• William S. Baker, 21, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Tara Riley, 29, of Atmore, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Jermain L. Smith, 33, of Flomaton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Caleb R. Adams, 29, of Flomaton, for probation violation.
• Thomas D. Kervin, 40, of Fairhope, for receiving stolen property III.
• Douglas S. Evans, 49, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Elijah B. Odom, 31, of Brewton, for bond revocation and probation violation.
• Jalen J. Robbins, 26, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Dennis L. Steele, 47, of Brewton, for receiving stolen property III.
• James Shavers, 53, of Atmore, for violation of probation.
• Jason L. Peoples, 34, of Little River, for distribution of a controlled substance and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
• Bradley A. Baker, 24, of Atmore, for conditional release violation.
• Deedra B. Kelley, 48, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Travis L. Standland, 30, of Pensacola, Fla., for possession of a controlled substance.