Sheriff’s report for Wed., Dec. 4, 2019
Published 4:43 pm Tuesday, December 3, 2019
During the week of Nov. 23-29, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to one domestic call, performed 13 transports and four funeral escorts.
• Krezmenski M. Finklea, 35, of Atmore, for a bench warrant.
• Shelton V. Frye, 36, of Atmore, for domestic violence assault III and menacing.
• Shane Kendal, 49, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• James A. Williamson, 39, of Atmore, for harassment.
• Dwayne H. Tompkins, 56, of Brewton, for receiving stolen property I.
• Christopher S. Koffianas, 27, of Frisco City, for possession of marijuana I and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Weslie M. Smith, 25, of Atmore, for harassing communications.
• Molly C. Hadley, 23, of Atmore, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Justin B. Gibson, 27, of Brewton, for FTA.
• John W. Lambeth, 37, of Perdido, for domestic violence III and assault II.
• Winston C. Bryan, 28, of Atmore, for burglary III.