Sheriff’s report for Wed., Dec. 11, 2019
During the week of Nov. 30 to Dec. 6, 2019, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to four domestic calls, performed 28 transports and one funeral escort.
• Derik D. Gomez, 40, of Milton, Fla., for failure to appear (FTA).
• Rhykker N. Powell, 21, of Bay Minette, for FTA.
• Hunter A. Majors, 19, of Brewton, for minor in possession of alcohol and domestic violence III harassment.
• Rebecca W. Denais, of Atmore, for criminal trespassing III.
• Tommy Few, 49, of Castleberry, for probation violation.
• Joshua C. Lawrence, 28, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Coley R. Day, 34, of Jay, Fla., for FTA, theft of property IV and interfering with a domestic violence emergency.
• Charles M. Alverson, 40, of Uriah, for revocation of community corrections.
• Tina Rollin, 45, of Frisco City, for FTA.
• Jonathan D. Holliman, 31, of Brewton, for violation of parole.
• Brad T. Jones, 34, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Johnathan D. Morgan, 23, of Atmore, for FTA.