Sheriff’s report for Wed., Jan. 22, 2020
During the week of January 11-17, 2020, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to five domestic calls, had 34 transports, zero domestic escorts and three funeral escorts.
- Vincent J. McMiller, 30, of Dothan, for attempting to elude and possession of marijuana II.
- Curtis Adams, of Atmore, for violation of probation.
- Kenneth Shiver, of Bay Minette, for failure to appear (FTA).
- Drew P. Funderburk, of Pensacola, Fla., for three counts of FTA.
- Patrick Q. Palmer, of Prichard, for FTA.
- Starla Patterson, 30, of Jay, Fla., for two counts of possession of a controlled substance and under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Jessica Tyree, 26, of Flomaton, for FTA.
- Bryan A. Rich, 33, of Milton, Fla., for violation of parole.
- English A. Scott, of Montgomery, for FTA.
- Lindsey M. Bagwell, 29, of Century, Fla, for two counts of FTA.
- Kenton S. Browder, 24, of Brewton, for menacing.
- Maurice L. Lewis, 37, of Brewton, for possession of drug paraphernalia, three counts of possession of a controlled substance, unlawful distribution and furnishing and possession of marijuana II.
- Jeremy F. Riley, 35, of Atmore, for violation of parole.
- William J. Gipson, 43, of Walnut Hill, Fla., for FTA.
- Lisa A. Casey, 37, of Atmore, for violation of parole.
- Timothy A. Collins, 37, of Brewton, for FTA.
- William R. Raines, 37, of Repton, for FTA.
- Marvin Barton, 59, of Brewton, for FTA.