Sheriff’s report for Jan. 29, 2020
During the week of January 18-24, 2020, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to two domestic calls, had 27 transports, two domestic escorts and seven funeral escorts.
- Joshua D. Moore, 32, of Brewton, for failure to appear (FTA).
- Jeremy Shoemaker, 30, of Pensacola, Fla., for probation violation.
- Eric A. Biggs, 41, of Brewton, for FTA.
- Amanda M. Black, 21, of Atmore, for theft by fraudulent leasing.
- Ricky Maddox, 27, of Atmore, for violation of a domestic violence protection order.
- Michael J. Lawrence, 35, of Atmore, for distribution of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
- Richard Cravery, 39, of Milton, Fla., for theft by fraudulent leasing.
- Javis Grimes, 35, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
- Richard E. Thompson, 47, of Andalusia, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Cassandra J. Stallworth, 37, of Brewton, for three counts of FTA.