Sheriff’s report for Wed., Feb. 12, 2020
During the week of February 1-7, 2020, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to no domestic calls, had 42 transports, no domestic escorts and one funeral escort.
- Levante Price, 25, of Daphne, for assault III.
- Derrick D. Simon, 39, of Castleberry, for violation of parole.
- Christina J. Austin, 52, of Flomaton, for two counts of failure to appear (FTA) and giving a false name to law enforcement.
- Gregory Ballard, 53, of Atmore, for revocation of a community corrections.
- Cara N. Croley, 31, of Atmore, for FTA and probation violation.
- Andrew S. Albrecht, 42, of Flomaton, for violation of parole.
- Cornelius A. Spencer, 33, of Atmore, for revocation of community corrections.
- Dewayne D. Flownory, 58, of Harford, for theft of property I.
- Donald Goff, 48, of Brewton, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and FTA.
- Jared M. Booker, 21, of Milton, Fla., for FTA.
- Matthew E. Thomas, 32, of Atmore, for FTA.
- Joshua L. Kimmons, 38, of Jay, Fla, for indecent exposure.
- James M. Gray, 47, of Castleberry, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana II.
- Syvannah McGhee, 26, of East Brewton, for FTa.
- Johnathan Ison, 66, of Andalusia, for two counts of FTA.
- Colt Langham, 37, of Brewton, for domestic violence III harassment and possession of a controlled substance.
- Cedrick Poindexter, 38, of Atmore, for FTA and a bench warrant.
- Stephanie D. Etheridge, 41, of Stateville, Ga., for probation violation.