Sheriff’s report for Wed., Feb. 19, 2020
During the week of February 8-14, 2020, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to four domestic calls, had 32 transports, no domestic escorts and two funeral escorts.
- Temekia L. Jones, 24, of Atmore, for failure to appear (FTA).
- Jonathan Ardis, 27, of Atmore, for FTA.
- Bobby L. Stabler, 43, of Bay Minette, for FTA.
- Daniel W. Sheets, 40, of Atmore, for three counts of theft of property IV; three counts of forgery III and three counts of possession of a forged instrument.
- Zackery J. Heath, 27, of Frisco City, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Floyd S. Mooney, 48, of Century, Fla., for stalking II and trespassing III.
- Joseph M. Weaver, 37, of Brewton, for domestic violence III harassment.
- Perri T. Browder, 27, of Brewton, for domestic violence.
- Myia Mills, 29, of Saraland, for FTA.
- Daren Knighten Jr., 28, of Atmore, for revocation of community corrections.