Churches adjust worship to help prevent spread of COVID-19
Many church goers won’t have to leave the comfort of their homes as local churches are switching to streaming Sunday services to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
The following churches have switched to streaming Sunday services starting tomorrow:
• First Baptist Church of Atmore will live stream services on its Facebook page at 11 a.m. on Sundays. (All on campus activities are suspended through April 5.)
• Trinity Episcopal Church will live stream services via the following link: https://dailyoffice.wordpress.com/
• The archdiocese of Mobile announced Tuesday that all worship services have been canceled through April 5.
• First Assembly of God will hold a drive in crusade March 22, tomorrow, where the congregation and visitors will park in parking spaces and remain in their cars. Time of service is at 11 a.m.
• First United Methodist Church of Atmore is offering a worship experience live at 11 a.m. on its Facebook page on March 22.
• Grace Fellowship Atmore will live stream via its Facebook page at 10 a.m.
The Escambia County School System announced today that it will provide free meals for children 18 years and under beginning... read more