Sign up for scarecrow contest
Published 2:57 pm Tuesday, September 15, 2020
All Atmore businesses who are interested can participate in the Atmore Area Chamber of Commerce’s second annual Scarecrow Contest.
The details on the contest include:
• All displays should be completed by Oct. 5.
• Displays will be judged the week of Oct. 5, and the winner will be presented on Oct. 24 at Williams Station Day, and will be posted on the chamber’s Facebook as well.
• The top three winners will receive $100, $50 and $25 Chamber Bucks, respectively.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the chamber at 251-368-3305 to let them know you are participating in the contest. Please include business name, address, name of owners and the title of the display.
According to the chamber’s Facebook page, the guidelines for the scarecrows include:
• All displays must include a scarecrow.
• All displays must be visible to visitor and community members alike.
• All displays must stay up until the conclusion of Williams Station Day on Oct. 24.