Baptist Health announces vaccine appointments available for Jay, Fla. residents
Baptist Health Care announced today that vaccine appointments are available for the Jay community next week while supplies last, according to a release.
Vaccinations will be given by appointment only to those who meet Florida eligibility criteria.
COVID-19 vaccinations are currently designated for Florida residents who are one of the following:
- Age 50 or over
- Healthcare workers of any age
- Preschool, K-12 school or day care employees of any age
People who are in one of the allowable workforce groups must present an ID badge or proof of employment at the appointment.
How to Make a vaccination appointment
Appointments can be made one of three ways:
- Visit EasySchedule.com. Click “procedure appointment” and complete the registration.
- Email name and contact information to BHCVaccine@bhcpns.org.
- Those without email/internet access can call 850.908.SHOT (7468), Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Special Information for the Medically Vulnerable
People under the age of 50 who are medically vulnerable can receive the vaccine with completion of the COVID-19 Determination of Extreme Vulnerability form that is required by the state of Florida. The form must be completed and signed by a person’s physician and brought to the vaccination appointment. The form is available at ebaptisthealthcare.org/easyschedule.