Sheriff’s report for March 17-23, 2021
• Brandon Baggett, 36, of Uriah, for robbery III, theft of lost property IV and assault III.
• Jamarcus D. Chambers, 28, of Mobile, for on hold for another agency.
• Rebecca M. Johnson, 32, of Monroeville, for failure to appear.
• Chason C. Jordan, 23, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• David E. Payne, 31, of Brewton, for on hold for another agency.
• Yeldon D. Rothchild, 26, of Atmore, for capital murder. He was indicted for murder in 2017.
• Dillan S. Schrock, 30, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Edward W. Spicer, 47, of East Brewton, for on hold for another agency.
• Curtis L. Tolbert, 48, of Evergreen, for possession of a controlled substance, theft of property IV and failure to appear.