Baby, Miss Mayfest winners announced
Published 11:50 am Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Boys and girls competed for the top spot in the respective age divisions during the Beautiful Baby Contest on May 1.
The winners by age category included:
• Emersyn Rolin, winner
• Ariella J. Gregson, runner up
• Samuel Presley, winner
• Knox Ramer, runner up
1 year old
• Jaycelyn Smith and Brooklyn McMillan, tied for first place
• Emma Gurerro, runner up
• Silas Luke Donaldson, winner
• Hudson Hammonds, runner up
2 year old
• Emerlynn Breeze, winner
• Sophia N. Givens, runner up
3 year old
• Saniyah M. Houston, winner
• Velma J. Watson, runner up
Escambia Academy sophomore Hillary Grace Huskey was crowned Miss Mayfest on May 1 during the annual festival at Tom Byrne Park.
Allison Claire Harris was crowned Miss Junior Mayfest; Charlotte Walker was crowned Miss Petite Mayfest; and Kaelynn Mae Chafin was crowend Little Miss Mayfest.
Results by age category are below:
Chaslynn Phillips, first runner up; Alexus D. Gillis, second runner up; and Kaden Kolbe, third runner up.
• Miss Photogenic, Phillips
• Miss Personality, Kolbe
• Best Hair, Huskey
• Best Walk and Smile, Phillips
• Best Dress, Gillis.
Sarah Noel Little finished as the runner up.
• Most Photogenic, Personality and Smile – Little
• Best Hair, Walk and Dress – Harris
Calleigh Roberts finished as first runner up; Kadahlynn Salter finished as second runner up; and Madelyn Massingill finished as third runner up.
• Most Photogenic, Massingill
• Most Personality, Walk and Dress – Salter
• Best Hair – Roberts
• Smile – Walker
• Miss Photogenic – Luxkate Nall
• Miss Personality – Kaelynn Mae Chafin
• Best Hair – Nall
• Best Walk – Chafin
• Best Smile – Chafin
• Best Dress – Nall
Nall finished as first runner up.