Baby, Miss Mayfest winners announced
Boys and girls competed for the top spot in the respective age divisions during the Beautiful Baby Contest on May 1.
The winners by age category included:
• Emersyn Rolin, winner
• Ariella J. Gregson, runner up
• Samuel Presley, winner
• Knox Ramer, runner up
1 year old
• Jaycelyn Smith and Brooklyn McMillan, tied for first place
• Emma Gurerro, runner up
• Silas Luke Donaldson, winner
• Hudson Hammonds, runner up
2 year old
• Emerlynn Breeze, winner
• Sophia N. Givens, runner up
3 year old
• Saniyah M. Houston, winner
• Velma J. Watson, runner up
Escambia Academy sophomore Hillary Grace Huskey was crowned Miss Mayfest on May 1 during the annual festival at Tom Byrne Park.
Allison Claire Harris was crowned Miss Junior Mayfest; Charlotte Walker was crowned Miss Petite Mayfest; and Kaelynn Mae Chafin was crowend Little Miss Mayfest.
Results by age category are below:
Chaslynn Phillips, first runner up; Alexus D. Gillis, second runner up; and Kaden Kolbe, third runner up.
• Miss Photogenic, Phillips
• Miss Personality, Kolbe
• Best Hair, Huskey
• Best Walk and Smile, Phillips
• Best Dress, Gillis.
Sarah Noel Little finished as the runner up.
• Most Photogenic, Personality and Smile – Little
• Best Hair, Walk and Dress – Harris
Calleigh Roberts finished as first runner up; Kadahlynn Salter finished as second runner up; and Madelyn Massingill finished as third runner up.
• Most Photogenic, Massingill
• Most Personality, Walk and Dress – Salter
• Best Hair – Roberts
• Smile – Walker
• Miss Photogenic – Luxkate Nall
• Miss Personality – Kaelynn Mae Chafin
• Best Hair – Nall
• Best Walk – Chafin
• Best Smile – Chafin
• Best Dress – Nall
Nall finished as first runner up.
Main Street Alabama and Atmore officials April 29 released results from a consumer survey that details economic development and enhancement... read more