Sheriff’s report for June 2-8, 2021
Published 11:43 am Tuesday, June 8, 2021
The following were arrested and booked into the Escambia County Detention Center from June 2-8, 2021:
• Gregory Ballard, 54, of Atmore, for theft of property II and criminal trespassing III.
• Cainen D. Harris, 20, of Brewton, for possession of a controlled substance and distribution of a controlled substance.
• Dominic L. Keeth, 25, of Birmingham, for promoting prison contraband, possession of marijuana and prohibited distribution of a schedule II narcotic.
• Shana O. Killam, 37, of Flomaton, for conspiracy to commit a controlled substance crime.
• Shneirdre E. Neal, 49, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana II.
• Sarrah G. Nichols, 25, of Brewton, for possession of a controlled substance and distribution of a controlled substance.
• Dustin S. Smith, 31, of Atmore, for possession of a precursor chemical and probation violation.