Sheriff’s report for Tues., Oct. 5, 2021
The following were arrested and booked into the Escambia County Detention Center from Sept. 29 to Oct. 5, 2021:
• Anthony A. Harris, 40, of Atmore, for kidnapping I, sexual abuse I, sexual torture and domestic violence II.
• Ronald L. Holliman, 36, of Brewton, for public intoxication, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Christopher R. Plowman, 42, of Brewton, for domestic violence II.
• Scottie D. Robinson, 28, of Atmore, for attempting to elude, attempted murder and probation violation.
• Sidney M. Tucker, 38, of Whistler, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana I and possession of drug paraphernalia.