Sheriff’s report for Wed., Nov. 10, 2021
Published 4:50 pm Tuesday, November 9, 2021
The following were arrested and booked into the Escambia County Detention Center from Nov. 3-9, 2021:
• Darnell Harshaw, 24, of Mobile, for attempting to commit a substance crime, drug trafficking, possession of marijuana I and inmate in possession of a cell phone.
• Shane Johnson, 35, of Flomaton, for writ of arrest.
• Dameion J. Jones, 37, of Brewton, for writ of arrest.
• Christian C. McCall, 25, of Atmore, for failure to appear/bail jumping II and failute to appear.
• Dillan S. Schrock, 31, of Flomaton, for possession of drug paraphernalia and domestic violence III.
• William E. Shavers, 53, of Atmore, for rape II and incest.
• Jamie D. Shumate, 41, of Loxley, for disorderly conduct, public intoxication and resisting arrest.
• Robert M. Starks, 29, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana I, trafficking a controlled substance and no or plainly visible tag.