Sheriff’s report for Dec. 14-20, 2022
Published 9:31 am Thursday, December 22, 2022
The following were arrested and booked into the Escambia County Detention Center from to Dec. 14-20, 2022:
• Anthony S. Bonifay, 46, of Wing, for probation violation.
• Stella K. Carden, 38, of Brewton, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Kristina A. Carr, 29, of Pensacola, Fla., for fugitive from justice.
• Jason W. Chewning, 32, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Steven L. Davis, 42, of Whistler, for probation violation.
• Christopher D. Fay, 25, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance.
• William B.R. Henry, 54, of Brewton, for domestic violence III harassing communications.
• Rebecca M. Johnson, 34, of Monroeville, for probation violation.
• Buddy W. Jones, 38, of Flomaton, for FTA.
• James K. Kiser, 37, of Brewton, for domestic violence III menacing.
• Tiffany D. McCurdy, 23, of Brewton, for theft of property III.
• Sammie R. Nelson, 63, of Brewton, for unlawful possession of real estate.
• Carderricus M. Rush, 28, of Monroeville, for unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle and theft of property IV.
• Amber M. Smith, 28, of Red Level, for burglary III and theft of lost property III.
• Troy A. Smith, 32, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Melissa K.A. Weaver, 30, of Castleberry, for conditional release violation.
• Frances M. Wild, 31, of Brewton, for theft of property III.
• Kayla L. Woods, 28, of Atmore, for FTA.