Sheriff’s report for April 19-25, 2023
Published 11:34 am Tuesday, April 25, 2023
The following were arrested and booked into the Escambia County Detention Center from April 19-25, 2023:
• Chase C. Bishop, 20, of Flomaton, for fugitive from justice.
• Christopher L. Bryant, 45, of Foley, for alias writ of arrest.
• Patricia L. Butler, 44, of Frisco City, for illegal possession of a credit/debit card and fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
• Wendy M. Caraway, 46, of Flomaton, for harassing communications.
• Timothy W. Collins, 58, of Brewton, for criminal trespassing III.
• Alexis D. Crenshaw, 24, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance and driving under the influence (controlled substances).
• Tiffany N.A. Draugh, 44, of Brewton, for attempting theft of property.
• Simone A. Duren, 32, of Brewton, for driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Isaiah T. Finney, 22, of Atmore, for fugitive from justice.
• Jamie L. Hammac, 35, of Brewton, for alias writ of arrest and theft of lost property IV.
• D’untra M. Howard, 23, of Atmore, for domestic violence II and probation violation.
• Lateshia M.L. Jackson, 43, of Atmore, for child abuse.
• Christohper A. Lambeth, 33, of Pensacola, Fla., for endangering the welfare of a child, attempting to elude and public intoxiation.
• Albert T. Mackey, 36, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Karen E. Nelson, 52, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Nikki L. Odom, 32, of Flomaton, for fugitive from justice.
• Tanner J. Platt, 20, of Brewton, for burglary III and theft of property II.
• Johnny R. Presley, 54, of McKenzie, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Tyler G. Qualls, 21, of Century, Fla., for unlawful breaking/entering a vehicle.
• Justin L. Rogers, 40, of Apopka, Fla., for FTA.
• William E. Shavers, 54, of Atmore, for writ of arrest.
• Jason S. Smith, 43, of Cantonment, Fla., for probation violation.
• Robert L. Stabler, 23, of Atmore, for alias writ of arrest.
• Calvin L. Williams, 49, of Brewton, for FTA.