Jackson crowned 2023 Ms. Atmore Nursing Center
Published 9:57 pm Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Judy Jackson was crowned the 2023 Ms. Atmore Nursing Center Tuesday night at the nursing home.
Eight residents competed in the annual pageant, which was held in the Laurel Dining Room.
Those who won by category included:
• Best dressed – Jena Capps and Charlotte Combs
• Best smile – Cynthia Thompson and Patricia Burcham
• Best hair – Jeanette Byrd
• Best answer during the interview portion – Patricia Amon
• Best personality – Margaret Pack
• Miss Congeniality – Thompson
• Most humorous – Burcham
• 2nd runner up – Combs
• 1st runner up – Amon
Tina Tedder and David Dobson served as judges; Darlene Murphy served as the emcee; Cody Lutz and Chase Gifford served as ushers; The ANC Activity Department decorated the pageant; flowers were by Southern Stems; and Gracie and Ella Wall presented winners their certificates.