PHD scholarships available
PHD Realty LLC announced recently that the 2018 PHD Realty Determination Scholarship Awards will be awarded soon.
Two $250 scholarships will be awarded. One will be awarded to a qualifying senior who attends a high school in one of these Alabama counties: Monroe, Escambia or Baldwin. The other will be awarded to a qualifying senior who attends a high school in one of these Florida counties: Escambia or Santa Rosa.
Relatives of PHD Realty employees are ineligible to apply.
Program guidelines include:
• Applicants need to be graduating seniors (from one of the aforementioned high schools) who will be beginning technical school or college as a full-time student in the Fall of 2018.
• Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, have a financial need and plan to attend a 2 or 4 year college or technical school in the state of Alabama or Florida.
• Scholarship funds will be awarded during the spring semester of the recipient’s high school senior year.
• Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor. See the enclosed document (p.3 of your application). Guidance counselors will complete this form and return it to the student in a sealed envelope. Students will include this sealed envelope with their application packet when they submit it to PHD Realty.
• Applications are due on April 13, 2018 by 5:00 p.m. CST. You can drop off or mail your completed application packet. Late applications will not be considered.
Mail one copy of a completed application packet (your application, a brief essay, your resume or activity sheet, and a sealed envelope that contains your Guidance Counselor Endorsement) to: PHD Realty LLC, c/o Determination Scholarship Committee, 1812 S. Main St., Atmore, AL 36502.
Applications can be downloaded from the PHD Realty website at www.phdrealty.com.
Submit any questions to email@example.com.