House fire on S. Trammell

Published 12:05 am Wednesday, April 22, 2009

By Staff
A fire broke out in the home of Minnie and Leonard Pruitt shortly before 9:20 Wednesday morning. Minnie Pruitt was alone in the house at 306 S. Trammell St. when the fire started. She was in the kitchen beginning to cook when she momentarily left the kitchen and upon return saw flames. She was able to get out of the house uninjured. The Atmore Fire Department along with the Poarch Fire Department responded to the scene.

Sign up for our daily email newsletter

Get the latest news sent to your inbox